Freshnet is a privately owned firm founded in 2004 by Corinne Pitre-Hayes. After many great years of working for top notch consulting firms, Corinne was inspired to create a company that would provide clients with the service they would expect from a trusted, high performing employee.
A company that would make a 100% commitment to every project. Take ownership. Then pass the baton back when the time is right.
A consulting partner who is truly in it for the long term.
Our solutions and a selected client list are included below.
- Complex Multi-Stakeholder Project/Program Management
- Critical Infrastructure Project Management
- Strategic Technology Selection
- Business Process Management
- Online Collaboration
- Supply Chain Integration
- Open Source Web Development
Selected Client List
- CharityVillage Ltd.
- Simon Fraser University
- Vancouver 2010 Olympics, Integrated Security Unit
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Rogers Group Financial
- Vancouver City Savings Credit Union
- Health Sciences Association of BC
- Ministry of Children and Family Development